Dr. Kyle B. Reed
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering, University of South Florida.
Biography and CV
- Ph.D., Northwestern University, Mechanical Engineering, 2007.
- M.S., Northwestern University, Mechanical Engineering, 2004.
- B.S., University of Tennessee - Knoxville, Mechanical Engineering, 2001.
- Associate Professor, University of South Florida, Department of Mechanical Engineering, 2016-present.
- Assistant Professor, University of South Florida, Department of Mechanical Engineering, 2009-2016.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics, The Johns Hopkins University, 2007-2009.
- Graduate Research Assistance, Northwestern University, 2002-2007.
- Researcher, Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1998-2001.